MAM 2020 Raffle
The Ultimate Joyride
Imagine cruising just the way you want it: with no schedule to follow but your own. That is the freedom Norwegian Cruise Line provides in all our ships and itineraries. Indulge your taste buds at one of our wide-ranging dining options, or perhaps you would prefer a dinner and a show combination? Relax at some of the most spacious and modern staterooms in the cruise industry before venturing out to experience the shore excursion of your choice.
Step into a world of excitement and exhilaration in our ThrillPlex activity zones, available on Breakaway Plus and Breakaway class ships.
Feel the warm sun and balmy ocean breezes along The Waterfront, our revolutionary quarter-mile oceanfront promenade.
Savour a three-course meal and a great bottle of wine. Or grab a burger hot off the grill. Dress up. Dress down. Sit down with friends or make new ones. Thanks to the flexibility of no fixed dining times or pre-assigned seating, you have the freedom to enjoy more dining options than days of your cruise.
Meet Norwegian’s idyllic private island, where you can do it all – or nothing at all – the choice is yours.
Hit the deck and dance the night away at our popular parties, including Caliente, Glow, and Nashville Nights.
Bask in the bright lights of Broadway with performances like Kinky Boots, a six-time Tony Award® winner and exclusively at sea aboard Norwegian; fan-favourite Jersey Boys or Footloose. Watch in awe as world-class acrobats and aerialist twirl through the air in Cirque Dreams. Spend every day discovering award-winning entertainment that’s beyond anything at sea.
Thank you to Norwegian Cruise Line
Thank you to our friends at NCL for providing a $2,500.00 voucher for our 2020 raffel.
A big thank you goes out to Norwegian Cruise Lines for their support of Mad About Margaret’s and for donating this year’s grand raffle prize! Because of their support, the raffle will be a big source of excitement during the reception and at the end of the night. Thank you once again for supporting Margaret’s and please know that all raffle proceeds will go toward providing women in Toronto with the dignified housing and support services they deserve.
Only 250 tickets printed! Don’t miss your chance to win!
Rules of Play:
For inquiries relating to any ticket purchased please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the 2020 Mad About Margaret’s Raffle, a total of 250 tickets are available.
- Tickets are sold at $20 per ticket or you can buy 3 tickets for $50.
- Tickets may be sold and purchased only in Ontario.
- Ticket purchasers must be 19 years of age or older to participate.
Sales Cutoff Dates:
Final Sales cut-off is April 28, 2020 at 8:00pm.
Draw will take place at The Bram & Bluma Appel Salon at the Toronto Reference Library on April 28, 2020 at 9:40 pm at the 2020 Annual Mad About Margaret’s fundraising event.
Other Pertinent Information:
- The Prize will be drawn from a blacked out box containing all raffle tickets. First ticket drawn will be for the Grand Prize.
- The winner will be notified in person at the event, by phone and/or mail (electronic or post) by Margaret’s as to the prize they have won and how to claim.
- Winning tickets are not re-entered for any subsequent draws.
- The winner will be posted on April,30 2020, 2 days after the draw, on the Margaret’s Housing & Community Support Services website at www.margarets.ca.
- All sales are final once the ticket number is assigned.
- The winner consents to the release of their name by the Licensee.
- The winners has 6 months from the draw date to claim their prizes.
Margaret Community Housing and Support Services (MCHSS Inc.), 221 Broadview Avenue, Toronto, ON, M4M 2G3, 416-463-1481
Toronto Lottery License
Prizes are awarded tax free in Canada. The price of tickets is not deductible as a charitable donation for tax purposes in Canada.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and learn how we’re helping the vulnerable in our community reclaim their lives!
Give a little.
Change a lot.
Your gift makes a difference! Partner with us in support of life-changing programs. For donation enquiries email us at email@example.com